Stop crying wolf – while paying government employees record high salaries
- Remember the Boston Globe’s 3-part series on the front cover of their newspaper about the terrible, painful cuts they had to make to schools in Salem?
- Well, turns out almost all of them got their jobs back.
- Now we learn that all of 45 city employees are earning $100,000 a year or more – up from 34 just two years ago.
- The median household income in Salem is less than $60,000.
- Money Talks as Anger Grows
- End taxpayer abuse by crying wolf over nothing – and bring school employee salaries in line.
- Save $ billions statewide
Leave a Reply
RollbackTaxes.com VideoProblem retrieving videos from provider: Gone
Spread the Word!
- No events
Find Us Online
and Requests for Speakers
For media interviews, or to have a spokesperson present to your group (classrooms, social groups, churches, town halls, political organizations and events, rallies, etc.), please contact the Alliance to Roll Back Taxes.