Don’t let government unions block volunteers
- Beacon Hill must repeal costly and unnecessary credentialism, the laws that protect greedy government employee unions from competition even for easy tasks that a child could do.
- The teachers’ union in Bridgewater and Raynham has filed a labor grievance that could block volunteers from keeping the school district’s libraries open after a recent round of layoffs.
- Volunteer organizations stepped in to pick up the slack — only to be surprised and disappointed by threats of a labor complaint, citing the volunteer book stackers’ lack of the “proper qualifications.”
- Don’t let unions keep neighbors from helping neighbors.
- Greedy Teachers Unions target “uncertified” Volunteer Librarians
- Save $ Millions
Leave a Reply
RollbackTaxes.com VideoProblem retrieving videos from provider: Gone
Spread the Word!
- No events
Find Us Online
and Requests for Speakers
For media interviews, or to have a spokesperson present to your group (classrooms, social groups, churches, town halls, political organizations and events, rallies, etc.), please contact the Alliance to Roll Back Taxes.