Cut government worker salaries to what the governor makes ($143,000 per year)
- Save $3 Million per year by cutting ‘eye-popping’ salaries at government agencies called “quasi-public agencies”
- Several employees make in the high $200,000s every year.
- The governor makes $143,000 a year
- 80 of them make $40,000 more on average than the governor.
- Bringing them down to $143,000/year would save $3,200,000 per year.
- The Senate has passed a law limiting the salaries of quasi-public agencies to what the governor makes. The House of Representatives has not yet passed an equivalent measure.
- Read the full Channel 5 report at: http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/23095583/detail.html
- Save $ Millions
Leave a Reply
RollbackTaxes.com VideoProblem retrieving videos from provider: Gone
Spread the Word!
- No events
Find Us Online
and Requests for Speakers
For media interviews, or to have a spokesperson present to your group (classrooms, social groups, churches, town halls, political organizations and events, rallies, etc.), please contact the Alliance to Roll Back Taxes.