Why does allowing politicians to tax and spend result in fewer jobs?
- Politicians hand out high salaries and generous benefits to government unions and government contractors.
- As a result, government salaries are higher than in the private sector. Government fringe benefits are dramatically higher than in the private sector.
- Government employees are allowed to retire 13 years earlier than the average private sector worker. At much higher pay.
- In many cases, we’re paying the cost of two government employees when only one is actually doing a job.
- Voting YES on 3 puts your tax dollars back into the productive, private sector where we pay only one person to do one job.
Leave a Reply
RollbackTaxes.com VideoProblem retrieving videos from provider: Gone
Spread the Word!
- No events
Find Us Online
and Requests for Speakers
For media interviews, or to have a spokesperson present to your group (classrooms, social groups, churches, town halls, political organizations and events, rallies, etc.), please contact the Alliance to Roll Back Taxes.