Who’s voting Yes on Question 3?
- Everyday workers, job-seekers, taxpayers and shoppers who believe our current taxes are too high and government spending is too high
- Retailers, restaurant owners, car dealers and other small business owners and their employees
- People who understand that we must rein in government waste and force the legislature to reduce reckless overspending in order for our state to get out of this recession and prosper
- Workers who are tired of funding government largess, including high government worker salaries and lucrative pensions, health care and other benefits that do not exist in the private sector.
- A surprising number of teachers, fire fighters, police officers and other government workers who are fed up with their unions and who want change.
- Dozens of candidates running for office in Massachusetts who endorse YES on 3.
Leave a Reply
RollbackTaxes.com VideoProblem retrieving videos from provider: Gone
Spread the Word!
- No events
Find Us Online
and Requests for Speakers
For media interviews, or to have a spokesperson present to your group (classrooms, social groups, churches, town halls, political organizations and events, rallies, etc.), please contact the Alliance to Roll Back Taxes.