What will happen if we vote Yes on 3?
- It will reduce the sales tax to 3%, effective January 1, 2011
- It will create 33,000 new productive, private sector jobs
- It will get us half way to a level playing field with New Hampshire’s 0% sales tax and help save our Massachusetts retailers – and jobs.
- It will attract shoppers from Rhode Island, Connecticut and New York. Another boost for Mass. retailers and jobs.
- It will reduce state government spending less than 5%, (about $ 2.5 billion out of $51.8 billion). It leaves local government spending and all essential services intact.
- It will rollback the state budget to the 2009 level. That’s all!
- It will force politicians to cut government waste, bureaucracy, and sweetheart deals.
Leave a Reply
RollbackTaxes.com VideoProblem retrieving videos from provider: Gone
Spread the Word!
- No events
Find Us Online
and Requests for Speakers
For media interviews, or to have a spokesperson present to your group (classrooms, social groups, churches, town halls, political organizations and events, rallies, etc.), please contact the Alliance to Roll Back Taxes.