Please make your donation below to help get an Initiative to
Roll Back Taxes on the Massachusetts ballot in 2010.
Benefits of Rolling Back the Sales Tax to 3%:
- Creates 32,929 NEW private sector jobs in Massachusetts
- Eliminates 17,108 unneeded tax-funded government jobs
- Attracts $132.6 million in new private investment to Massachusetts
- Reduces the total Massachusetts tax burden by $2.34 billion
- Reduces total state government spending – which is $51 billion today – by 4.7%
- Gives you a $688 bonus tax refund each year – dollar by dollar, every time you shop.
- Gives 3,400,000 Massachusetts workers each an average $688 bonus tax refund. Every year.
- Gives Massachusetts shoppers a big savings for buying in Massachusetts – instead of driving to tax-free New Hampshire to avoid our 6.25% sales tax. This will mean tens of millions of dollars in additional business each year for Massachusetts Retailers.
Please donate now by credit or debit card. If you prefer to donate by personal or business check, please click here for instructions for how to do it.
Please mail it to:
Alliance to Roll Back Taxes
6 Goodman Lane
Wayland, MA 01778
Thank you for helping to roll back taxes!
We are forbidden from accepting money orders or cash donations over $50 per year. Massachusetts requires us to report the name and address of contributors who give over $50 per year.
RollbackTaxes.com VideoProblem retrieving videos from provider: Gone
Spread the Word!
- No events
Find Us Online
and Requests for Speakers
For media interviews, or to have a spokesperson present to your group (classrooms, social groups, churches, town halls, political organizations and events, rallies, etc.), please contact the Alliance to Roll Back Taxes.